Trimicro is a liquid biofertilizer developed from the consortia of bacteria having diverse potential to solubilize Zinc, Sulphur and Iron. Soluble forms of above mentioned minerals facilitate for easy uptake by plants. Synergitically this formulation also provides protection against khera disease in paddy.
- It is used to treat Zinc, Sulfur and Ferrous deficient plant, by lowering PH, facilitates the easy uptake of other micronutrients.
- It also improvise the hormone secretion which results progress in root growth, plant growth, soil health and ultimately quality as well as quantity of produce.
Suggested for crops:
Fruit crops, Apples, Tea, vegetables, flowers and other crops, etc.
Dosage:(Shake well before use)
- Soil treatment: 1 litre / acre through drip irrigation.
- Foliar application: 2.5 – 5 ml per litre of water
- Seed/root dip treatment: 10 ml per kilogram of seeds.
Available in 500 ml & 1 litre of Bottle.