1 litre, 500 ml
Spuradie is a bio-fertilizer developed from the selective strain of phosphorous solubilizing bacteria Bacillus Megaterium. This bacteria convert’s insoluble form of phosphorous in the soil to soluble form which become easy for plants to uptake. It performs near root zone and positively affects plant growth and yield. This product results enhanced level of sugar in the fruits and also improves product quality. This formulation is completely eco-friendly and does not leave any residues in the product.
- Supplies Phosphorus to the plants, saves the cost of phosphorous chemical fertilizer inputs.
- Avoids soil erosion and improves soil texture, fertility, organic content and microbial population of the soil.
Dosage:(Shake well before use)
- Soil treatment: 1 litre / acre through drip irrigation.
- Foliar application: 2.5 – 5 ml per litre of water
- Seed/root dip treatment: 10 ml per kilogram of seeds.
Available in 500 ml & 1 litre of Bottle.