1 litre, 500 ml
Silidie is a liquid biofertilizer developed from selective strain of bacteria Bacillus mucilaginous. Though Silicon is not considered as primary nutrient requirement for plants, plants do need it for rigidity as well as strength of
stems and leaves.
- It enhances the uptake of Silicon.
- This makes plants more robust and resistant and protect from pest and disease attack.
- It provides rigidity and strength to stem and leaves.
Suggested for crops:
Fruit crops, Apples, Tea, vegetables, flowers and other crops etc.
Dosage:(Shake well before use)
- Soil treatment: 1 litre / acre through drip irrigation.
- Foliar application: 2.5 – 5 ml per litre of water
- Seed/root dip treatment: 10 ml per kilogram of seeds.
Available in 500 ml & 1 litre of Bottle.