250 ml, 500 ml, 1000 ml
ShaktiVardhak is an Organic Soil Conditioner derived from natural ores of Syberia (Russia) having humic acids from Leonardite, a natural growth stimulant for agricultural and horticultural crops. 1 litre of concentrated ShaktiVardhak is equal to approximately 5-15 metric tons of Farm Yard Manure(FYM). Due to its high molecular weight, humates in ShaktiVardhak has a high cation exchange and water retention capacity.
- Increases yield and improves plants quality.
- Enhances photosynthesis and respiration, stimulates phytoalexins production.
- Activates synthesis of protein, carbohydrates and vitamins.
- Promotes root development.
- Increases availability of nutrients and rapid absorption by plants.
200 ml for seed treatment, 2 sprays of 400 ml to be sprayed in 1 Acre of land in a gap of 15-20 days.
Available in bottles of 250, 500 and 1000 ml.