1 litre, 500 ml
Sulfon is a liquid biofertilizer developed from selective strain of bacteria Thiobacillus thioxidans. This formulation facilitates sulphur for easy uptake by plants and helps soil to maintain pH which also help plants to uptake other micronutrients.
- It is used to treat Zinc, Sulfur and Ferrous deficient plant, by lowering PH, facilitates the easy uptake of other micronutrients.
- It also improvise the hormone secretion which results progress in root growth, plant growth, soil health and ultimately quality as well as quantity of produce.
Suggested for crops:
Fruit crops, Apples, Tea, vegetables, flowers and other crops, etc.
Dosage:(Shake well before use)
- Soil treatment: 1 litre / acre through drip irrigation.
- Foliar application: 2.5 – 5 ml per litre of water
- Seed/root dip treatment: 10 ml per kilogram of seeds.
Available in 500 ml & 1 litre of Bottle.