1 litre, 500 ml
Nasphupa is a liquid bio-fertilizer produced from selective bacterial strains which fixes atmospheric nitrogen (N) solubilizes phosphate (P) and potassium (K) in the soil. This multi-functional product containing mixture of beneficial bacteria that improves nutrient uptake capacity of plants, fruit color & sweetness content, plant defense system and overall plant growth.
- It increases the crop yield and improves the soil health.
- It improves the soil PH and water holding capacity.
- It reduces the use of chemical fertilizers up to 30%.
Suggested for crops:
Grape, Apple, fruit crops, tea, vegetables, onion, garlic, etc.
Dosage:(Shake well before use)
- Soil treatment: 1 litre / acre through drip irrigation.
- Foliar application: 2.5 – 5 ml per litre of water.
- Seed/root dip treatment: 10 ml per kilogram of seeds.
Available in 500 ml & 1 litre of Bottle.