1 litre, 500 ml
Kebisol is a liquid bio-fertilizer developed from the selective strain of potash mobilizing bacteria Frateuria Freundi. These bacteria facilitate the availability of potassium for plants. This formulation is completely eco friendly and does not leave any residues in the product.
- It enhances the potash uptake in plants leading to higher productivity.
- It helps to improve the fruit quality, size & sugar.
- It does not disturb the ecological balance.
- It improves the plants immune system.
Suggested for crops:
Cereals, Pulses, Oil seeds, Cotton, Vegetables, Fruit crops, Apples, Tea, Ginger, Turmeric, Cardamom etc.
Dosage:(Shake well before use)
- Soil treatment: 1 litre / acre through drip irrigation.
- Foliar application: 2.5 – 5 ml per litre of water.
- Seed/root dips treatment: 10 ml per kilogram of seeds.
Available in 500 ml & 1 litre of Bottle.