1 litre, 500 ml
Azobact is a bio-fertilizer developed from the selective strain of nitrogenfixing bacteria Azotobacter Crococcum or Azotobacter Vinelandii. This is a liquid product containing mixture of beneficial bacteria that fixes atmospheric nitrogen to the plant roots to make it available for easy uptake by plants. It also protects the roots from other pathogens existing in the soil.
- It fixes atmospheric nitrogen and thereby helps to reduce the amount of synthetic fertilizer usage.
- It helps to increase the crop yield, improves the plant vigor and helps to improve the soil health.
Suggested for crops:
Fruit crops, Tea, vegetables, Apples, flowers and other crops, etc.
Dosage:(Shake well before use)
- Soil treatment: 1 litre / acre through drip irrigation.
- Foliar application: 2.5 – 5 ml per litre of water.
- Seed/root dips treatment: 10 ml per kilogram of seeds.
Available in 500 ml & 1 litre of Bottle.